Saturday 12 October 2013

Wow Liebster Award ........ Again!

Hello guys and girlies so as You know I haver been super duper busy with starting my fashion Course at Doncaster College, but inbetween figure drawing and sneaking a look at my Instagram in class the other day I noticed my email had new comment on my latest blog post, and as I adore getting comments from you lot I took a look to find the gorgeous Holly Anne of Holly's little world of Make-up ( check her amazing blog out ) had nominated me for Liebster Award
1. What got you into blogging? I have always enjoyed writing and have always been beauty & fashion addicted, so when i discovered blogs I just had to join in and have a go.
2. What is the one beauty product you couldn't live without? Probably mascara but it all depends what time of the month or year it is as My skin is fine with a tan, but this time of year I start needing a heavy layer of concealer or foundation.
3. Who/what inspires you?Oh gosh, I am inspired by everything, theres so many amazing things, people , colours around us it would be hard to pin point one thing.
4. What are your favourite colours? I like red , pink and black, when I was younger I would'nt of hesitated and announced it was pink proudly whilst probably dressed head to toe in a bright shade of barbie bling but I am mellowing out to more nutural colours now ha ha.
5. Do you have any pets?3 rotweilers...................ha ha no sorry they are actually kiddies but if you are not careful they will bite.I have Alisha Angelina 6, Amira Promise 4 and Nadeem Akib 15months.
6. What is your favourite time of year?I actually quite like Autumn time, nights getting darker, candles lit snuggled up with a furry blanket as the cold gathers outside.
7. Heels or flats?Flats, I am such a wuss with heels nowadays plus I have osteomyelitis in my foot so had operation for that and am on crutches, although I did attempt wearing one heel with my moon boot last week I got some very very odd looks.
8. What is your favourite food?I go through phases I like plaou (a rice dish with meat or chicken) with loads of natural yogurt on the side, but for the past few weeks Ive been eating greek veggie food as my mum gave me some aubergines she had grown and ive been baking them with sliced new potato Harrissa paste and either halloumi or saganaki cheese melted on top, absolutely gorgeous!
9. What is your favourite lip colour?I only really suit frosty pale pinks or peachy colours whenever I try other shades they get left in a draw somewhere.
10. Favourite shop?I really don't think I have one but I do love Ebay for grabbing bargains all you ever hear if you are sat near me is my phone making ebay alerts lol
11. What advice would you give new bloggers?Don't worry about numbers and don't obsess about how many hits or comments you have or hav'nt had, It feels as though nobody is listening to start with and It dos,nt automaticaly get better so just blog about the things you enjoy, and blog for you honestly not for what you think people want too hear or you will honestly rip your hair out or end up stopping blogging.................


No comments:

Post a Comment